Plastic Free Seas
"We are looking for a fantastic photographer to photograph coffee shops that only offer resuable cups for part of our upcoming social media campaign"
06 Mar 2020
07 Mar 2020
21 Mar 2020
Opportunity to give back
This project will involve taking cosy photographs of the inisdes of up to 4 coffee shops to support our social media campaign. The project will involve:
1) A briefing with Plastic Free Seas to understand what the project entails and to ask any questions
2) Attending up to 4 coffee shops to photograph the insides as part of a profile created by Plastic Free Seas.
3) Editing the photographs, with up to 2 revisions
4) Providing the photographs to Plastic Free Seas for their campaign.
Information on hand
1) A social media campaign strategy
2) Names of the coffee shops that we would want to engage
Additional skills required
Outcome for the organization
This social media campaign is part of a 3 pronged approach to change consumer and government behaviour.
You will like this if you are
Creative, Visual and love coffee!
Project ManagerDana Winograd
Fun Fact About the Project Manager
I spent a few hours in jail in Guangzhou with my sister 25 years ago. It was not because of anything we did, but because we were causing too much of a gathering waiting at the bus station. The police wanted to keep us safe!
About the organisation
Our mission is to have clean beaches in Hong Kong and to reduce the scourge of plastic pollution. ... › read more